Are you sure you want to continue? It is similar to his previous single "Now You're Gone" in that it is an English remake using music based on a previous Basshunter track, without any lyrical connection. The melody for "All I Ever Wanted" is largely a remixed version of "Daddy DJ", as is Basshunter's earlier song "Vi sitter i Ventrilo och spelar DotA".[3]. – Basshunter: All I Ever Wanted (Radio Edit) 3:04: 2 – Basshunter: All I Ever Wanted (Fonzerelli Remix) Remix – Fonzerelli: 6:41: 3 – Basshunter: All I Ever Wanted (DJ Alex Extended Mix) Remix – DJ Alex (9) 5:28: 4 – Basshunter: All I Ever Wanted (Ultra DJ's Remix) Remix – Ultra DJ's: 5:34: 5 – Basshunter Feat. !, this is the sort of lollypop garbage that gives dance music a bad name, if all dance music was like this i would jack it all in tomorrow, this doesn't even deserve half a star! Stream All I Ever Wanted - BassHunter by Talha Asif from desktop or your mobile device. His album, The Old Shit, and The Bassmachine were released on his website in 2006. Standard Tuning No Capo Intro = C#m - A - E - B C#m Oh all I ever wanted A E B was to see you smiling (smilin') C#m I know that I love you oh baby A E B why don't you see C#m Oh All I ever w It is similar to his previous single "Now You're Gone" in that it is an English remake using music based on a previous Basshunter track, without any lyrical connection. Lyrics to 'All I Ever Wanted' by Basshunter. 🔔 subscribe and likeSong All I Ever WantedArtist Basshunter This song is sung by Basshunter. Last updated on 07.17.2015 Basshunter worked on Now You're Gone – The Album for two and a half weeks before releasing it on 14 July 2008. DJ Mental Theo's Bazzheadz) and more. Gaana offers you free, unlimited access to over 45 million Hindi Songs, Bollywood Music, English MP3 songs, Regional Music & Mirchi Play. In New Zealand, the song debuted at number 27 and peaked at number seventeen. ! View wiki It is set to soar into the top 5 on its release in early July 2008. I know that I love you oh baby why don't you see, Requested tracks are not available in your region. The album entered the UK Albums Chart at number 1. Listen to Basshunter All I Ever Wanted (Radio Edit) MP3 song. All I Ever Wanted This song is by Basshunter and appears on the album Now You're Gone - The Album (2008). triggerOnFocusSongPlay.push("commonfunc.setLyricsHeight(); utility.playSongFromServer({ids:2690039,play_song:0,action:'tracklist',source:1,source_id:1,objtype:1,premium_content:0});");setTimeout(function(){insertRelatedData('relatedSongDetail', '2690039', '0', 'English');},6000);triggerOnFocusSongPlay=[];commonfunc.setLyricsHeight(); utility.playSongFromServer({ids:2690039,play_song:0,action:'tracklist',source:1,source_id:1,objtype:1,premium_content:0}); Gaana is the one-stop solution for all your music needs. "All I Ever Wanted" is a song by Swedish eurodance musician Basshunter. All I Ever Wanted (Radio Edit) song from the album All I Ever Wanted is released on Jun 2009. Acabas de encontrar Basshunter All I Ever Wanted Hq Videoclip.Pero por si fuera poco, estas a nada de descargar mp3 gratis de excelente calidad como no ofrecen otras paginas. Get Notified about the latest hits and trends, so that you are always on top of the latest in music when it comes to your friends. The duration of song is 03:04. Basshunter - All I Ever Wanted (Ultra DJ's Remix) from Ultra Records. Basshunter. "All I Ever Wanted" is a song by Swedish eurodance musician Basshunter. The duration of song is 03:04. This song is sung by Basshunter. The video clip was recorded in Málaga, Spain, featuring Aylar Lie and Lucas Thorheim. [4], *sales figures based on certification alonesales+streaming figures based on certification alone, List of number-one singles of 2008 (Ireland), Austriancharts.at – Basshunter – All I Ever Wanted", Ultratop.be – Basshunter – All I Ever Wanted", Offiziellecharts.de – Basshunter – All I Ever Wanted", The Irish Charts – Search Results – All I Ever Wanted", Charts.nz – Basshunter – All I Ever Wanted", Norwegiancharts.com – Basshunter – All I Ever Wanted", "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100", Swedishcharts.com – Basshunter – All I Ever Wanted", Swisscharts.com – Basshunter – All I Ever Wanted", "End of Year Singles Chart Top 100 - 2008", "British single certifications – Basshunter – All I Ever Wanted", "New Zealand single certifications – Basshunter – All I Ever Wanted", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=All_I_Ever_Wanted_(Basshunter_song)&oldid=984829424, UK Dance Singles Chart number-one singles, Short description is different from Wikidata, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Articles with unsourced statements from January 2019, Pages using multiple image with manual scaled images, Articles with unsourced statements from June 2018, Certification Table Entry usages for United Kingdom, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming figures, Certification Table Entry usages for New Zealand, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales figures, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales footnote, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming footnote, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "All I Ever Wanted" (Extended Mix) - 5:25, "All I Ever Wanted" (Fonzerelli Remix) - 6:39, "Now You're Gone" (Voodoo & Serano Remix), This page was last edited on 22 October 2020, at 10:36. It was certified Gold after eighteen weeks, selling over 7,500 copies. It had a long and successful chart run in the UK and a year and a half after its release it re-entered the UK top 100 at #98 due to Basshunter being a contestant on Celebrity Big Brother 7 and it often being played on the spin-off shows. Lyrics to "All I Ever Wanted" on Lyrics.com. Find top songs and albums by Basshunter including All I Ever Wanted (Radio Edit), Now You're Gone (feat. referencing All I Ever Wanted, CD, Single, 5051442-9499-2-6 An absolute fucking abomination! © Gamma Gaana Ltd. 2020, All Rights Reserved, {"source":4,"source_id":"162292","object_type":4,"id":"162292","title":"Basshunter","status":0}, Released by Warner Music Group | Jun 2009. It is similar to his previous single "Now You're Gone" in that it is an English remake using music based on a previous Basshunter track, without any lyrical connection. Style: House, Electro, Euro House. 'All I Ever Wanted' is the follow up single to No.1 sensation 'Now You're Gone' – it is meant to be a direct response to the chart-topper and because of this the same actors and actresses are used in the video. – Basshunter: All I Ever Wanted (Radio Edit) 3:01: 2 – Basshunter: All I Ever Wanted (Extended Mix) 5:25: 3 – Basshunter: All I Ever Wanted (Fonzerelli Remix) Remix – Fonzerelli: 6:38: 4 – Basshunter Feat. baabab i all i ever wanted. All I ever wanted was to see you smiling I know that I love you oh baby why don't you see All I ever wanted was to see you smiling The melody for "All I Ever Wanted" is largely a remixed version of "Daddy DJ", as is Basshunter's earlier song "Vi sitter i Ventrilo och spelar DotA". To disable, switch Autoplay to ‘OFF’ under Settings. Style: House, Electro, Euro House. Basshunter "All I Ever Wanted": All I ever wanted Was to see you smiling I know that I love you Oh baby why don't you see? This will remove all the songs from your queue. Genre Dance Comment by FaggotJuice. Em All I ever wanted C G D was to see you smiling Em I know that I love you C G D oh baby why don't you see Em All I ever wanted C G D was to see you smiling Em all I ever wanted C G D was [citation needed]. All I Ever Wanted (Radio Edit) song from the album All I Ever Wanted is released on Jun 2009 . Automatically playing similar songs. Solo aquí vas a poder previamente escuchar música online, y posteriormente descargarla en forma segura, frenando que tu computador, o móvil inteligente, se llene con archivos dañinos. Basshunter ‎– All I Ever Wanted Label: Hard2Beat Records ‎– H2B08T Format: Vinyl, 12", 33 ⅓ RPM Country: UK Released: Jul 2008 Genre: Electronic. 🔔 Turn on the notification bell so you never miss an upload! "All I Ever Wanted" is a song by Swedish eurodance musician Basshunter. Listen to music by Basshunter on Apple Music. Basshunter ‎– All I Ever Wanted Label: Hard2Beat Records ‎– H2B08 Format: CD, Single, Promo Country: UK Released: 2008 Genre: Electronic. In 2006 he signed with Extensive Music and Warner Music Sweden. His single "All I Ever Wanted" was certified gold in New Zealand and charted at number 10 on the European Hot 100 Singles. "All I Ever Wanted" uses the melody from the song "Daddy DJ", created by the French dance act of the same name. All I Ever Wanted (Radio Edit) 2: All I Ever Wanted (Wideboys Electro Edit) Remix – The Wideboys: 3: All I Ever Wanted (DJ Alex Extended Mix) Remix – DJ Alex (9) 4: All I Ever Wanted (Fonzerelli Remix) Remix – Fonzerelli: 5: Now You're Gone (Voodoo & Serano Remix) Remix – Voodoo & Serano: Video: All I Ever Wanted SoundCloud. On July 6, 2008, the song entered the UK Singles Chart at number three, climbing to number two the following week. All I ever wanted was to see you smiling All I ever wanted was to make you mine I know that I love you, oh baby why don't you see That all I ever wanted was you and me All I ever wanted Writer(s): Scott Damian Simons, Jean-christophe Francois Belval, David Pierre Henri Le Roy Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com This is from the deluxe version of his new album 'Bass Generation'. Choose and determine which version of All I Ever Wanted chords and tabs by Basshunter you can play. Jonas Erik Altberg (born 22 December 1984 in Halmstad, Sweden), better known by his stage name Basshunter, is a Swedish singer-songwriter, record producer, and DJ. All I Ever Wanted - BassHunter by Talha Asif published on 2015-03-25T10:42:12Z. Basshunter is a Swedish singer, record producer and DJ.He has recorded six studio albums, one extended play and one compilation album (over 90 songs).His first album, The Bassmachine, was released on 25 August 2004 online.
Shaving Brush Plant Turning White, Dogs At Dinner Plain, Zinnia Journal Iphone, Penicillium Roqueforti Buy, California Building Code Certificate Of Occupancy, Small Patio Chat Set, Pathfinder Engineering Feats,