This 22-inch hedge trimmer is said to cut through shrub overgrowth like butter. 1.0 out of 5 stars Do not trust the good reviews. 2.7-amp electric motor. 2/3-inch cutting capacity. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Greenworks 22232 22-Inch 24V Cordless Hedge Trimmer – Top Hedge Trimmer For Handling BUY NOW AT AMAZON.COM Greenworks provides lots of powerful lawn care tools that are built to give the user maximum comfort when in the process of completing yard work. It’s reliable and gets the job done well. Uses a 2 ampere hour battery (not included) that supports up to an hour on a full charge. The hedge trimmer is light and versatile but has a handle-grip testers found insubstantial and it struggled with thicker, woody growth. And NO electric cord to fiddle with. 20-inch steel dual action blade. Greenworks goes with a 24″ dual action blade for this hedge trimmer. First off, the hedge trimmer worked great... much more convenient than a corded trimmer that requires constant attention to the cord. Written by lawnmowerwizard. This trimmer has a 4-year warranty which is double the standard warranty for tools of this type. This pole trimmer has a 20-inch double-action blade and a long reach to get higher branches and growth. Last year when I reached up with the loppers for a high branch I slipped a disc in my neck which required fusion surgery. BestReviews wants to be better. Some trimmers may have multiple handle positions for tricky angles and details, and all Greenworks hedge trimmers have moderately sized shields for your protection. The BestReviews editorial team researches hundreds of products based on consumer reviews, brand quality, and value. Shop our cordless hedge trimmers & pole hedgers. Now after three months of usage for two hours per week I can vouch that this has got to be the best buy for the money. For detailed landscaping, Greenworks electric hedge trimmers provide excellent control and power and appeal to the eco-conscious consumer. Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2018. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Product Review: The Greenworks G40PSHK2 hedge trimmer is on the pricey side, but for the money you get an extendable pole to help you reach taller hedges and a pruning attachment for sawing off branches. A very short and important review of the Greenworks Extendable Pole Hedge Trimmer 40v. Another awesome Greenworks tool exceeds my expectations! 24-Inch 40V Cordless Hedge Trimmer, 2.0 Ah Battery Included, 22-Inch 24V Cordless Hedge Trimmer, 2.0 Ah Battery Included. Also bought it for the rotating handle. There's a problem loading this menu right now. So thanks to Greenworks once again !! This replaced a B and D corded trimmer with same features. What a waste of money!!! The Greenworks 24-inch cordless hedge trimmer stands out for its durability, ergonomic design, and much more as we will see in the guide below. If you’re thinking about upgrading to a battery-powered hedge trimmer then the Greenworks HT40B210 is a model worth considering. Great value for money compared to the likes of Stilh. The average “amateur” hedge trimmer sports a blade gap between ⅜ and ¾ of an inch. A professional hedge trimmer blade gap, by contrast, can extend to one inch or more. 2,057 global ratings | 874 global reviews, Excellent - highly recommended for serious yard work, Reviewed in the United States on March 25, 2019. And boy am I glad I did!!! The button to allow rotation of the handle baffled me at first… It took me a few minutes to realize that until it was engaged the trimmer would not turn on. Versatile, lightweight, emission-free, and ready to go out of the box, the Greenworks has proven itself as a “Go-To” hedge trimmer for anyone with a small to the medium-sized yard. I already have a Greenworks pole saw, which I love, so with the interchangeable battery, this trimmer was a no brainer. With each trimmer, we took 3 passes on a panel full of 4 differently sized dowel rods to see how quickly each model handled a consistent workload. I have about 20 of these 8 ft bushes plus twenty other smaller ones so I was motivated to find the best hedge trimmer money could buy or hire someone to do it, which would cost $250 per month. I am able to trim all bushes and hedges in the front on one charge and all bushes in the back on a second charge. Now, I have to buy a corded hedge trimmer to do the simple job of trimming and maintaining our boxwood. This is my 5th GreenWorks 40V tool. As a female, I purchased this trimmer because I do not want to use the extremely heavy gasoline model my Hubby uses. 5/8-inch cutting capacity. Their corded models are lightweight, and their cordless models hold a decent charge and are more maneuverable. Reviewed in the United States on August 7, 2018. Blade offers reduced vibration. Uses 2 ampere hour 24V lithium-Ion battery that is compatible with indoor and outdoor tools in the Greenworks line. But there is a perfect hedge trimmer for you and your needs. Due to the higher than expected quality I have also recently bought the Greenworks Blower/Vacuum, another great purchase. Greenworks 24-Inch 40V Cordless Hedge Trimmer, 2.0 AH Battery Included... Greenworks 24-Inch 40V Cordless Hedge Trimmer, 2.0 AH Battery Included 22262. The interesting thing about Greenworks and our dowel rod testing is th… Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2018. A powerful cordless hedge trimmer with a 24-inch dual action blade. (See our policy) Less than 11-lbs with battery. For the full ranking, see below. I also enjoyed the handle/blade rotation ability (but only 90 degree increments) as I could cut with blade upside down above my head with handle grip on the side. The branch capacity is 3/4″ and that’s the standard baseline we like to see. Works on pampas grass and other weeds and tall grasses. 18-inch dual-action steel blade. When it comes to large gardens, cordless Greenworks Tools 61cm 24”) 40V Lithium-Ion Cordless Battery Hedge Trimmer is a good investment. When evaluating here are some pluses and minuses for the Greenworks trimmer. Get exclusive content, advice, and tips from BestReviews. It was not overly heavy. 26-inch laser-cut steel blades. It works wonders with its 22-inch dual-action steel blades and gives your space a neat and tidy look. 24" 40V Cordless Hedge Trimmer, No Battery, 8" 40V Pole Saw with Hedge Trimmer, No Battery, 8" 40V Pole Saw with Hedge Trimmer with Battery, 22-Inch 4 AMP Corded Hedge Trimmer HT04B00, 22-Inch 4 Amp Dual-Action Corded Hedge Trimmer, HT40B210 24-Inch 40V Cordless Hedge Trimmer. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. While it's a beautiful sight with multiple color flowers blooming at different times of year, here in Florida it's growth is prolific and can get too invasive if not kept in check frequently. 3/4-in cutting capacity. As with any purchase, there is no perfect hedge trimmer. It had plenty of power and had enough battery life to get me through an afternoon of work on a particularly overgrown hedge. While I am very happy with the other Greenworks 40V products that I have (e.g. Product Review: If you’re after a cordless hedge trimmer to tidy up the garden this summer, there are plenty to choose from, including the Greenworks GWG24HTK2. Shaft extension: 6 feet 6 inches. Includes battery and charger. In our analysis of 64 expert reviews, the Greenworks Greenworks Corded Hedge Trimmer placed 3rd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. But at 64 yrs old now & upper arm strength lacking more each yr, just couldn't keep up with the manual hedge clippers anymore. GreenWorks 2272 7.25′ 40V Cordless, 2. i've included before and after photos of extensive clearing of stubborn thorny weeds/brush — it made quick work of it. I might as well throw this hedge trimmer in the garbage as I cannot use it for anything. I was hesitant, but had used her 40v weed trimmer with good results. Get exclusive content, advice, and tips from BestReviews delivered to your inbox. I had never heard of Greenworks but the detail in their reviews convinced me to try their 20 inch 40v. An electric hedge trimmer with a 2.7-amp motor for light duty that's close to a power source. Like the others I have, this hedge trimmer exceeds my performance expectation. the blower, the edger, the pole saw/chain saw etc), I am very disappointed with this hedge trimmer. A note about cutting branches, limbs, and saplings. Solid performer. Heavy. Get exclusive content, advice, and tips from BestReviews. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I am a 68 yr old retiree and DIYer living in Tucson, AZ that has been using battery hedge trimmers for about 10 yrs, the latest being Ryobi's 18v that worked OK on my hedges in Colorado. Comes with charger. Now that I have done that, will only have to periodically trim excess growth to keep at bay. What used to take me a week to do with my large Clippers ( slowly working on sections for hours or till I couldn't stand it anymore each day ) only took me couple hours in one day with breaks to rest my arms in between! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Their blades are on the larger side, making Greenworks hedge trimmers a good choice for homeowners with large hedges. ACCEPT. Reviewed in the United States on April 4, 2019. Editor's Note August 26, 2019: Checkout The Best Hedge Trimmer for a detailed review of all the top hedge trimmers. This page works best with JavaScript. I also had a battery that could not give me more than 10 min anymore and kept having to go to the loppers to cut the larger branches manually. BestReviews spends thousands of hours researching, analyzing, and testing products to recommend the best picks for most consumers. The Greenworks 20 inch 80V cordless pole hedge trimmer is one of the most powerful pole hedge trimmers – equally or more powerful than a gas powered counterpart. It's light, quiet and comfortable to use and comes with a two-year warranty. it took sometimes a few passes on the finer stuff to get precision, but its light weight and long reach 24" bar made it easy. GreenWorks 22102 hedge trimmer review The GreenWorks 22102 is a budget electric hedge trimmer, great for light tasks and young or thin hedges, shrubs, and … Greenworks corded hedge trimmer is a solution to all your yard maintenance needs. Shop battery-powered hedge trimmers now! We use cookies and similar technologies to run this website and help us understand how you use it. The Greenworks trimmer has dual blades which cuts on vibration and increases performance. GreenWorks 22122 Electric Hedge Trimmer Review. And guess what? First off, no more dragging a 100 foot or more extension cord around. Checkout The Best Hedge Trimmer for a detailed review of all the top hedge trimmers. 0 AH Battery Included 22272 Pole Hedge Trimmer, Electric Lime. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. This trimmer does require me to use both hands to maneuver it, but it still is not as heavy as comparable gas or electric models. I did a lot of research and chose the Greenworks 40V battery system last summer (in 2017) and bought this hedge trimmer along with a large number of other Greenworks power equipment products (a complete set) based on the 40V battery system. Learn about the products you’re wondering if you should buy and get advice on using your latest purchases. 4.0 out of 5 rating. Yes, the GTech HT20 cordless hedge trimmer is a well-known, tried and tested trimmer which has been around for a few years now. This hedge trimmer impressed me with its ability to cut through old, thick sticks and still do well on the fine green leaves. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. DigiPro brushless motors. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Best Hedge trimmer for thick branches and a great buy on Amazon, Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2019. Their corded models are lightweight, and their cordless models hold a decent charge and are more maneuverable. It’s heavier brother, the 82V Greenworks Commercial GH 260 tops the charts in weight and near the top in price. Cutting action starts to have difficulty with branches about 1 inch thick. Battery life reasonable. So when I want to help Hubby in the yard, I use my own lighter-weight equipment--:). For detailed landscaping, Greenworks electric hedge trimmers provide excellent control and power and appeal to the eco-conscious consumer. Buy now from Amazon. 10. 22 inches of cutting blade is less than stated 26 inches. So much lighter and safer than petrol versions. See all details for Greenworks 24-Inch 40V Cordless Hedge Trimmer, 2.0 AH Battery Included... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Works on bushes and hedges. Our consultant provided us with advice on how to cut timber with a diameter greater than the tool’s blade gap. W e love cordless vacuums, and the same goes for high-tech cordless hedge trimmers. 5/8-inch cutting capacity. Summer’s here and it’s time to prune the shrubs outside. Have found it so useful and it is my go-to trimmer. It runs quieter than gas operated models and is lightweight enough that most any can use it without too much issue. So beware that their website ratings are artificially high. Cord lock prevents accidental unplugging. I did a lot of research and chose the Greenworks 40V battery system last summer (in 2017) and bought this hedge trimmer along with a large number of other Greenworks power equipment products … Rotating rear handle. It is useless! Lower strokes per minute produces rough cut on bushes. The blades sli… This review will show some serious issues! Complaints about the battery. The manufacturer commented on this review, Reviewed in the United States on June 12, 2018. A 3-multiple position pivoting head lets you cut your hedges exactly as you need to. The battery charged the same day I received it, so I used it on that day. It barely cuts 3 mm (~ 1/8 inch) boxwood branches without stuttering and it quckly gets upset and stutters and gets stuck when facing only ~3/16 inch “thin” boxwood branches. 3/8-inch cutting capacity. The lighter and cheaper 40V is aiming for the opposite end, yet trying not to lack in performance. Actually, I am not able to use the one my Hubby uses--it's too heavy! The powerful 4 amp electric Greenworks hedge trimmer, is one of the best selling hedge trimmers at Amazon and features a 4-year warranty to boot. Charger included with battery. I fixed the blade with a metal file but am hesitant to use it again and resorted to my old corded hedge trimmer. The leaf blower is comfortable and powerful with two speeds and the nozzle is small for more focussed blowing. 22-inch dual-action steel blade. Good maneuverability. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Does not work well on branches over 1/4 inches thick. Not often you … Works well on bushes and shrubs. Solid performer, well built, and very sufficient power for a hedge trimmer, Reviewed in the United States on September 21, 2015. Reaching under and above tall plants can be awkward with other hedge trimmers. 4.0. Greenworks’ 24V hedge trimmer allows you to carry out jobs around the garden without being constrained by where the nearest electrical socket is. Already had 40 volt mower and blower which I absolutely love but was apprehensive about the hedge trimmer since what I really needed help with is a 7 ft tall, 30 foot long row of 5 Vine bushes on a 6 ft chainlink fence, including Jasmine, flamevine, & honeysuckle that have been entwined and growing together for over 10 years. These are the products we considered that ultimately didn't make our top 5. Blades come in a range of lengths for a variety of plants and hedges. I also trimmed a 15 foot tall Kiwi vine arbor to a manageable size in a fraction of the time it used to take with nice clean cuts. My Hubby now uses this trimmer. The polished steel blades give plenty of length and strength for an even cut and the dual action blades reduce vibrations therefore cutting branches evenly from both sides. We only make money if you purchase a product through our links, and all opinions about the products are our own. 180-degree rotating rear handle lets you adjust to multiple cutting angles. A friend asked me to get a cordless to shape up some long neglected hedges and leave the tool with her to keep them trimmed. Anyone looking for the best cordless hedge trimmer should consider one from Greenworks. It cannot even trim our boxwood as it gets stuck or mostly stutters with the slightest of thickness that the blades encounter. One of the first things to look at when figuring out where a string trimmer fits is at the head. What We Like. We then choose a shorter list for in-depth research and testing before finalizing our top picks. I am truly thrilled. The Greenworks Commercial Hedge Trimmer finished 3 passes in 36 seconds. It is only good for cutting very thin branches and leaves. BestReviews spends thousands of hours researching, analyzing, and testing products to recommend the best picks for most consumers. But if you want a nice trim, there are better options.UPDATE. You need to get into very uncomfortable positions to get the correct necessary angle. The Greenworks Elite 40-volt hedge trimmer hasn’t even officially hit the market yet, but we can see where they’re focused. We reviewed another Greenworks hedge trimmer, but that was a while ago now so this is … I also do not want to bother with electrical cords and extensions. Set up/storage. 24-inch dual action steel blade. Lightweight and very easy to handle, yet cuts through brush up to 1/2" diameter easily. Brushless motors perform well on this cordless hedge trimmer. I also wear my Hubby's sturdy utility gloves when I use this trimmer. The teeth of my old electric hedge trimmers always got caught up in the tangles so I just thought it was because these are not really hedges per se & the vines on the jasmine are sappy, long & bit thick. The Greenworks 40V Lithium Battery system powers over 25 tools & is perfect for yards up to 1/2 acre. Battery compatible with other Greenworks tools. The Garcare electric pole hedge trimmer is a reliable and powerful tool with a 4.8A motor that can provide really good service for trimming bushes, shrubs, and hedges without needing a ladder. This pole hedge trimmer is a well-built model that has the capacity to power through most homeowners needs. When i moved to AZ it was not up to the task of cutting the tough growing sticker bushes that had forty 1/2 inch branches in Az. Shaft is weak. Bought for ease of trimming where didn't have to deal with cord and could just grab it and do some trimming when I felt like it. The “dual action” designation simply means that it is able to cut in both directions and is a must-have feature. It does not even consume too much of your time in making it happen. Delivers power without the stink of gas and oil. This prevented the hedge blade from moving. Greenworks 24-Inch 40V Cordless Hedge Trimmer Review (22262 Model) October 2, 2020 July 18, 2018 by Alice George Greenworks is known for their high-quality tools, and this hedge trimmer … Get the power and flexibility that is required to trim at multiple angles once you get the GreenWorks hedge trimmer. Greenworks Tools 24″ Cordless Battery Hedge Trimmer Review. We buy all products with our own funds, and we never accept free products from manufacturers. Cutting can be slow. The beastly 80V 2Ah Lithium Ion battery on this trimmer comes with a Rapid Charger that … and give us feedback about your visit today. The GreenWorks 22122 electric hedge trimmer is another from the Greenworks stable that has been making a name for itself, this time it’s the corded model with the swivel rear handle function. Must push 3 levers to make run. So I almost accepted that I would have to hire someone to do it, but being a stubborn old lady decided since I love my other Greenworks tools & already have a 40volt battery and charger, I'll take a chance on these. Aluminum rail cover for storage protects blade. I shopped HD/Lowes and Amazon and read through many dozens of reviews. Works great in those respects. The Greenworks hedge trimmer makes it much easier to adjust the blades.
Diagonal Of Inverse Of Symmetric Matrix, Siberian Pea Shrub Invasive, Fender Stratocaster With Lace Sensor Pickups, San Francisco Restaurants Reopening, Allium Karataviense Bulbs, Judith Faulkner Meditech, Side Effects Of Maggi Cubes, Ncert Biology Class 12, Nikon D100 Release Date,