Go to the Hunter Guild in Hugel.Talk with the Hunter Guildsman, Sherin hu_in01 386 373 and apply to become a hunter.. Sherin tells you that candidates are required to pass three tests before they can become a hunter. Some people prefer four of the same card to be sure that they give the right one, some others prefer variety just in case the enemy is immune to the one trying to be given, preferences, play with them and see what fits your style. Hunters are skillfull when in comes to ranged attacks, they can also specialize in setting traps for the element of surprise. AGI 1 *UPDATE*: Best gear for Thor Dungeon- (You can solo in there with this gear at an high enough level). xD The common ways to do it are: Have 97/100 INT [the values depend on the server configurations]. Each cast consumes 10 SP and 1 Trap item regardless of skill level. Their damage is ignorable until Renewal or unless you're playing some super old episodes but you can still use them to your advantage. I’d say hunter has the most survivability over most classes pvm. With this one build you can FA (You should have enogh dex to do so. And you forgot the most important thing to note: bragi! Very poor hp, a level 90 sniper with 1 vit only gets about 5k hp, cannot do much other than trapping the emperium room in woe due to long range redux, it tends to die easily in pvp if you use any build different than FA (with bow you can’t use shields..). - Pre-Renewal - Hunter PvP Small Brief; ... there really isn't any specific build to be a PvP Trapper, another commonly used name for this type of build, so many just go with the same as WoE or PVM. ADL Archer. They have a higher SP pool and do similar damage to a hunter. With a total of 50 int, you'd rarely have to stop to regen SP, … :3. Panties[1] – Pasana Card Why? If you are facing some melee character in pvp (Whitesmiths or berserk lord knights are a good example. xD. DEX 70 Blog archive 2014 (15) 2014 (15) September (1) - Pre-Renewal - Paladin WoE Gear - Airsoft snpeir rifles are merely AEGs that are bolt action. Builds – *UPDATED* INT +4 September 14, 2017. Hunters are skillful at indirect combat. Blast and Claymore can "show" you some of the aspects of what you're facing. The only thing you gotta do is left click on it when ready. agi: 99 1. Very great guide, I didnt notice that land mines deal damage very high lol and how about the claymore trap isnt it useful too ? Hunter/sniper is a very eintertaining job to play with if you get used to it, it doesn’t have high hp, but long ranged attacks and traps makes it a dangerous enemy in pvp and pvm. ADL Archer. For spamming bb/ds/etc. A. That’s just the base stats without the modifier, fact is that at max jlvl an hunter gets +4 int bonus, thus getting a total 24 int. 5. Comment - If you stat in much luk it is a requirement that you will shoot single arrows on a target. if you steal my guide of course… But still… Why would you have to steal other’s doing to get praised for something you never did? You can cripple them to death with status bows ;)! Meet the traditional hunter with a twist. *NECESSARY NOTE: When i exped to geos till level 97 the geos map was BUGGED, geos kept spawning in the bottom right corner, since the bug is now fixed you might want to go for Anubises. Intimidation/Scatter Shot 22/24/5 Hunter Talent Build This build is a little less gear dependent but more reliant on your pet. STR 1 Each cast consumes 10 SP and 1 Trap item regardless of skill level. Blacksmith Pure Forger Build Ragnarok Online. (Composite bow[4]) INT 20 Stats: 99 vit of course. STR 1 Wool Scarf (Noxious) Hunter/sniper is a very eintertaining job to play with if you get used to it, it doesn’t have high hp, but long ranged attacks and traps makes it a dangerous enemy in pvp and pvm. im helping with a guild in woe now, and would like to know the best stats for maximising damage and usefulness of traps..and use ONLY traps,ignoring fa,ds and such.. Can u suggest what I can get or change to make my dex higher? Anti-spam word: (Required)* The delay of ss will pretty much reduced by bragi, because sharp shooting got cast time. Skills 2. About FA being the best build… IMO there’s no best build, it all depends on the situation and your gamestyle, i’ve seen pure DS snipers beat FA snipers with the same gear, so you should choose your build accordingly to your liking. Composite bow[4] with 2 hydra and 2 skeleton worker cards for pvp (NOT 3 hydra/1 skel worker). Feather Beret Although there are some fun things you could do with this Skill. Binoculars/Sunglasses[1] – Nightmare card Stings aren’t that bad as long as u have arrows and potions / priest on your back. Q. Isn’t Triple Bloody Boned (3x Hydra, Skel Worker) better than Double Bloody Double Boned? Because this guide is supposed to be for lowrate servers, and it’s not really easy to obtain them, anyways since you pointed them out i’ll add them as rare items to obtain. Wizard Equipment Build Ragnarok Online. Buffs used: apple song, gospel. Then i went to Thor dungeon with party. The Stats. 4. Garment – Anything is good. If your pet is dead or can't get on the target, you will severely lack damage. 1. Credits to a Skilled Player of Ragnarok Online. Ranger is the third job class of Hunter/Sniper. “W00tz! Yes kineas, That build works as well but i’m not putting it in the guide because it’s pretty much a variant of my hybrid build, Spring Trap is amazing to disable/clean traps fast. ^^, Filed under: Build (Stats/Skills), Character Guides, Leveling, Other, PvP. This is a common problem when some people are new in the game, they always give 99 to a stat. When you get ankle snare, always try to fight slow monsters, so you have time to trap, and if they are fast, make a column/line of traps, so as soon as 1 disappear, they get trapped again, rinse and repeat.. DEX is your main damage, AGI is to get higher ASPD to use Double Strafe faster since the delay is based on it and VIT to give you more HP to survive more and to get less time stunned or/and cursed in case it happens. People have come up with all sorts of speculation about the center as the rumors of its existence quickly spread. If the monsters don’t stack where you go I’m srry for you. Dex: roughly 80-85 dex will do the trick, get however much will give you a dex bonus according to the gears YOU plan to use. Shockwave is amazing since it steals SP from players. Importantly, with their high damage and fast attack speed, hunters can end a battle before it even start. Or maybe it can even improve the build you already have. Because of the formulas/Modifiers, Land Mines results in the strongest damaging-traps of your skill set. (http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=skill_db&sk_name=shadow+slash& sk_search=Search). Hunters are skillful at indirect combat. The caster`s DEX, INT and skill level affect the amount of damage caused by Land Mine. BUT, in my opinion, if you really want to mob as an hunter (pretty much easier with sniper with sharp shooting), you should be using blitz beat, since it is not affected by elemental properties (claymore is earth element, keep that in mind, mi gaos = 0 damage from claymore traps) and deals quite good damage, while not being affected much from int unlike dex (wich as an agi hunter u’r supposed to have). Your FA build fails… why aren’t you using sniping suits and 2 expert rings? ADL Hunter. With a good bragi 3 ss per second are possible. You can get this much dex as a sniper because well, you start out with more stat points to distribute and falcon eyes gives u an additional what, 10-12 crit (+10 crit and +5 luck) so you get a moderately higher damage than a hunter falconer (which should be the case, or else transing to sniper is stupid), Int: no more than 30, you get enough sp regen with even 20 int there’s no need to go high than 30, your points are better spent into mroe agi or dex for damage/aspd, your falcon will already do around 1120 damage with this much int, and that’s more than enough, if you dont wanna put it in dex/agi then put it into luck/vit, Vit: 20-30vit will give you around 9k hp, you make the choice, Luck: 40-60 luck depending on how you distributed your previous points. The most popular guess was that a few importa… As for now please use 99Poring’s Leveling Guides. Or you could follow ROPH’s Official Guides for Job Changing. vit: 3 If you see that you can't hold traps, arrows and the rest of the gear, grab some STR, 20 is a good number to start and it's normal to have it at this type of chars when you don't have Gym Passes -, Double Strafe it's your killing skill so make sure to have a good bow with three Hydra Cards plus a Skeleton Worker Card in a +10 Composite Bow. Walk forward and the examiner will explain the test to you. i’m screwed!” Leveling/Exploring: With this build you can practically go explore anywhere. Yeah, i used this in woe on a low rate server with 2.0 woe. I tell ya~. 8. Shoes – Just anything. Garment – Muffler with raydric/noxious card/deviling(if u have that much luck..)/survivor’s manteau(or if you want the best a wool scarf with the above cards). 1. In term of gameplay they are probably the greatest class in PvM/PvE in term of self-sufficient and offensive. *NOTE: Counting that every Land Mine does roughly 2k dmg (with the right build/equip), 2k*20 = 40k dmg!!! Go for more Strength, a little bit more VIT, and a little bit more Int. If you are looking to the Ragnarok Transcendence Hunter Job Change, the quest follows the Classic RO Job Change Quest.. 1. VIT 3 Great skill for farming Rough Oridecon in combination with Sky Net Blow at Dewata Dungeon 2. And one of the best for hunting field MvPs besides Geneticist. Sniping suit marc/evil int: 20 Luk 30 ~ 35. (Something for hp boost is good) At this piont, if you are at job level 50 you will get a Hunter Bow, otherwise you will get a Crossbow[2]. it’s very hard to kill hunter with hunter but i’d love to found the equipment. The Ragnarok Online Calculator by ROratorio, able to simulate stats, equipment, status resistance, skills and damage from Characters in PVM, MVP and PVP environments Search for leveling spots, skill guides, equipment guides, pet guides, card guides, and rune guides! Their increased ASPD with bows helps makes them superior to Archers in ranged combat. xD) And something else that came to mind r that in some servers, like the main one I play on, arrows don’t waste. STR 1 Falconer build got to much Int. A falconer hunter build is cheaper to gear than a DS build (something like max agi, medium dex rest luk). Perfect for WoE. 5- Rinse and repeat till it’s dead, a priest with lex eatherna halves the required time. Call it ds/int hybride or something else. Mainly for survival, you might want at least some basic flee to avoid being hit-locked by aggressive monsters. Theme images by, Saturday, 31 December 2016 at 17:22:00 WET. Good for MVPing and pvp. Q. You got TOO BIG INT for Falconier Sniper dude.. Reduce it a bit.. After stacking enough mines (Max is about 20-25 be4 they start to turn back to traps), you can move them all at once, that means you can move about 20 traps under some1 and… “BOOM!”. STR 1 Ulle’s Cap – Nightmare Card LUK 1, Comment - Fricco’s Shoes/Boots[1] – Iron Fist Card. sry but thats just an impossible build to make on anything other then exceptional occasions or a bard lol, can anyone tell me which build is the fastest killing in pvm? Their increased ASPD with bows helps makes them superior to Archers in ranged combat. TIPS - str: 10 Gear - Archer Solo Leveling Guide Ragnarok Online. September 12, 2017. Auto-Blitz Hunter - posted in Archer Class: I know with INT and LUK doing this and that now, it actually sounds like an auto-blitz Hunter would be more fun in Renewal, along with the slightly increased ASPD it seems.Have their builds changed any? VIT 60 I was able to add a little bit of vit. just tell me anything you know ill accept it with thanks. Sniping Suit (PecoPeco, Marc, Swordfish, Pasana, ED) To day. *END OF THE NOTE (Time to get started…)*. It is unclear when or who set up the Ranger special training center for specially chosen Hunters and Snipers. Your ultimate ragnarok mobile guide for Archer, Hunter, and Sniper! This is an application of the Arrow Shower Trapping trick, it is mostly used with land mines. *NECESSARY NOTE: In WoE you can not knockback other players nor be knockbacked, this applies to traps too, so you can not move traps in WoE*. This is the build most used in pvp, It focuses on using the FA skill to one-twoshot the enemy, it is the strongest skill you will get as sniper, the build has very good hp and damage output, but lacks in flee/aspd and tactics. Quite powerful indeed, do not understimate it’s power, it has low aspd but falcon does huge damage and attacks quite often. The test area is a maze populated with Poring, Zombie, Archer Skeleton, and Mummie, and scattered with puddles of water.You are required to complete three objectives in order and within 3 minutes to pass the test: Skills Thanks It depends on the build you refer to. Is not about giving 99, is about making builds with equip, so you can use round numbers. All screen-shots are from RMS test server. I’d say hunter has the most survivability over most classes pvm. Blitz Hunter not different from the past. For information about Archer/Hunter job quests, visit http://ratemyserver.net/quest_db.php?type=60000. My M14 out of the box shot farther than any bolt action snpeir or M4 I’ve fired. 5. Comment - I’ve actually started playing sniper now thx to this guide, but I have some questions. Additionally, they have a powerful subcharacter, the Falcon. Rangers are masters of bows and accompanied by their loyal Warg (Wolf). Alright here we go. It is only known that the center would likely be hidden in the dep forest or wilderness and will only reveal itself to Hunters and Snipers that are deemed as qualified. Mage Leveling Guide Ragnarok Online. Hey, Ramza how about i use this kind of stat on my FA type sniper? Anyways, you shouldn’t understimate this build, it ignores def since it uses crits, is almost spammable and has aoe. ), land mine to it’s maximum potential, etc. ), Arrow Shower trapping - I'm going to cover everything from gears to stats. Just make sure that your gear complements your build like Glove[1] with Zerom to achieve the next ATK bonus of DEX or grab a Poo Poo Hat to survive more since you're more of going into the middle of the mess to put a Sandman and activate it right away. You worte on equip “Garment – Muffler with raydric/noxious card/survivor’s manteau.”. VIT 15 Oh it’s difficult to post a comment on all “mistakes” I found, because that’s a lot xD”. Common/rare items most snipers use - This build prefers Solo-Gameplay until you reach Sniper. This is the classic “DS Spammer”, this build takes full advantage of double strafe, it has good hp and good aspd, but doesn’t exceed in neither of the 2. When you place a trap, if you arrow shower on it, it will move! Mine Stacking – “OMG?” Burning Bow – No Card so all yall saying his builds suck, are replying with completely unrealistic builds to level. for instance, i think the 20% bonus with cruiser + 2 hydra + skel worker stacks more dammage. Vit 30 Additionally, they have a powerful subcharacter, the Falcon. Just a variant of the hybrid build, this is the build i like the most, with this build you should teorically have 190 aspd and use your falcon enough often to deal some good damage with it (even tho not as much as a pure falconer). Improve Concentration 10 > 20 Blitz Beat 10 Beast Mastery 5 > 20 Splitting Arrow 5 Heavy Arrow 10. sigh i’m gonna post the actual builds that you should be following for sniper builds, hunter builds you should just do 90agi 99 dex and distribute the rest between int and vit, whichever helps you lvl faster to get your way to 99 and trans to sniper. Since int works by multiples of 6 for sp regen, u could lower it to 18 which would let u put vit up to 6. Q. LUK 1. Tidal Shoes (Green Ferus) xD Q. * 3) This is more of a suggestion but, while I was doing my stats to the specified amounts in ur agi/dex build I noticed I had some leftover points that could be used at least on vit so my final stats were : 2 nimble glove, or whatever need to get 160 dex with bless. AGI 99 DEX +14 Body – Goibne’s Armor/Peco armor, marc/ed/pasana. A. Gear - dex: 99 Sandman Skill is cool, specially since you can activate yourself. AGI: 95+ there’s no question or grey area here, you’re not a falconer build if you dont have at least 95 agi giving you that 185aspd. Importantly, with their high damage and fast attack speed, hunters can end a battle before it even start. (Reference: http://forums.roempire.com/showthread.php?t=68867) Weapon – Rudra Bow if you have the will/money to get it, Else a gakkung bow with anything in it is just fine, you won’t use bow much anyways. Go 1 map north of einbroch or 1 map south of louyang. (With a priest and both of you using Pasana + Fire elemental resist potion it shouldn’t be a problem, if you have assumptio the potion is not required.) it works great, but still my hunter can be killed with 2x DS. September 10, 2017. Gear - ADL Sniper. ^^, to answer your question… Hybrid - LUK 67. Because it’ll end in a second. any help please. Note: Body – Panties (lol?) And Hunter, whether a trapper and a pure DS type. Garment - While a part of that is right, it's also wrong. :). Garment – Muffler[1] with raydric/noxious card. If you wanted to level purely by DSing, go bard! In Renewal System. In PvP you have to use Composite bow with effect cards, because nobody will die by such low dex, not even high wizzies.. So omfgwtf -40 Agi! 40538 hp on a lvl 96 sniper! Equip: Full goibne set and.. i forgot what else! You are fighting a priest, he pneuma, what do you do now? AGI +11 Most of the skills of the Hunter Job class are centered on the deployment of traps, giving the Hunter an edge in versatility as it is able to adapt to a number of situations. if i follow your build, the ramzah’s build, say i get to lvl99 sniper and want to go 3rd job to a ranger, would it still be a good build?and what type of ranger it be good at, i mean if it is a warg/trapper/bow ranger? Set a trap that will explode when triggered, inflicting Earth property damage with a chance of inflicting the Stun status on an enemy. Cons- dont make it complicated, snipers have the highest DPS in the game, why? Ever seen a skill in RO critting the enemy? STR +4 Bicara dengan Hunter Guildsman untuk diantarkan ke perkumpulan Hunter. Hope this helped, for any more questions don’t hesitate to ask! Note: If you don't have the Nicklace of Wisdom with you for any reason, you will have to start the quest all over again. This build can survive almost every map in Rune-Midgard w/o a priest (as of date of writing). There isn't any to be honest, everything was already told at the Skill part this time. What i usually say to ppl who asks me for hunters/snipers builds is: 6.The Hunter (Hunter Guildmaster) will give you 200 Silver Arrows and transfer you to a waiting room. Owl’s Eye 10 Elemental Arrow 10 > 20 Owl’s Eye 10 Vulture’s Eye 10 > 20 Arrow Shower 10. AGI 41 DS build is just 99 agi / rest dex. Falcons are highly effective at dealing consistent damage, as their damage ig… Head – Beret/Feather Beret/Binoculars/slotted sunglasses wih some good card (kiel? If you wanted to level purely by DSing, go bard! *NOTE* *NOTE* Hmmm, can’t you use claymore (the one with a 5 x 5 cell boom) and mob stals (has done alot of mobs in RO)? Accessories – Gloves with zerom cards or Earrings. They are also able to lay mines and traps on the ground to hinder or catch mobs. good or bad comments accepted. FA it’s the best build IMO. :). DS build is just 99 agi / rest dex. Accessories – Gloves with Zerom cards. These traps will cause various status effects (Sandman inflicts the status sleep, for example) or cause elemental damage (i.e. DEX +10 2. Undershirt[1] – Jakk Card INT 20-25 Because the after cast delay will decreased by aspd. Let me clarify this: Triple Bloody Boned Composite Bow gives 184% atk bonus and +5 atk, while Double Bloody Double Boned gives 182% bonus atk and +10 atk. Ankle snare the opponent (let’s make it a whitesmith), the whitesmith won’t be able to hit you if you’r not in range, but he will soon get out of the trap, if he has very little vit, you can do this: Ankle snare -> SANDMAN TRAP him to make him sleep (The chance and duration of sleep is reduced by vit/luk), then pile up in this order: -> 5-6 land mines and 1 Sandman trap. Put the rest in vit, ints not necessary when ur trying to do pure damage. Well the truth is, i use that stat too and its really rocks :-D. is it any good? You hit multiple enemys, even if your DMG isn’t that high. Leveling tips 2x Expert Rings (Alligator) Accessories – Expert Rings/2 gloves or 2 rosary with alligator cards/zerom cards. AGI 60 Which guides do you want to see more? Arrow Repel is cool to use if you're being surrounded by players and you don't have time to drop traps. Take the proof and show it to Hunter Sherin in Hugel, she will change you into a hunter. There isn't much to choose from aside the usual stuff that any non-trans class use aside maybe Tights[1] that may be good to use because of the +1 DEX. Gear - Hunter/Sniper FAQ & Guide (Lowrate) By Ramzah, Guillotine Cross Crit/CRS/CI Hybrid by Sehun, Short Guide on 1/PvP Sinx/Assassin Cross Introductory Guide. You will now level your job level again up to 40 before changing to Sniper. INT 45 Once you turn hunter, you stick to geographers/muscipulars a little more, untill you get ankle snare, once you get that skill, you can go everywhere you want without help! That’s why a 190 aspd sniper can spam much faster as a sniper with 160 aspd. But with proper pet management, this spec shines, especially in the first few phases. Switch to Orc-Archer Bow if you are Sharp-Shooting. Weapon – Main Gauche[4] with 4 fabre cards/bazerald and guard[1/valky shield] with Thara Frog/Horn Card. You can now turn archer, do the quest and get ready to go to payon dungeon! It's amazing to use when you see an Asura coming to make sure that you survive the hit. Best build for GvG due to AOE of Arrow Storm; DPS – ADL. Knuckle Arrow build is not the only Sura build which you could use to do (finish) Monster Hunter content. 3. Nice guide. The only equipment you need is a Hunter's Bow. ), you won’t really need cards, unless you have a shecil or doppel card, if that’s the case, try to enchant slot a hunter bow. Accessories – Brooches with kukre cards for agi or Vesper Cores, gloves with zerom cards for dex. if u managed to face hunter as your foe in pvp? Nearly every skill with cast time will effected by them. Classic ragnarok online. They stack!” Follow by Email Get all latest content delivered straight to your inbox. ADL Sniper. 15k HP, 6900 max FA damage, (can’t remember well but..) 1.5~1.6 seconds aftercast delay (? They should invest in STR for carrying potions and traps. Can you add this to your guide.. another underrated skill “sand man” put them to slumber, then put more sandman near the target, once you cast FA to them, just walk past them to activate sandman(of course you must be immune to sleep, because traps works also on the caster), and to the same thing again. Exactly, this way, you can oneshot everything and i mean EVERYTHING! Rudra Bow if you have the will/money to get it, Else a gakkung bow with anything in it is just fine. LUK +8, 2. Body – Panties for agi, tight/odin’s blessing with marc/pasana/swordfish/peco card VIT +3 *UPDATE*: For higher level monsters you might want to go to Anubises untill they give you decent exp and you have maxed your job level, then you can go to Odin temple and/or Thanatos higher floors (Traps are a must). You can go nifflheim, Glast Heim prison, Clock Tower, Sphinx level 4, Abbey, Rachel dungeon.. everywhere you like and you get good exp. AGI 99 Compared to other Blitzers, this build can actually abuse his Double Strafe. Can u help me? If they don’t use hax equip, yes. Also, since int works by multiples of 6 for sp regen, u could lower it to 18 which would let u put vit up to 6. Comment - Hunter and Prist make a perfect team since they complement each other. Questions & Answers. Revo-Classic Hunter Guide. Thanks! but my guide isn’t pure Blitz because it’s hard to … Just out of curiosity, i tested out what’s the maximum hp a sniper can get with regular equips/buffs. As you may have noticed, the biggest problem will be the ulle and the equipment slotting and you might still not like this hybrid build since it requires buffing to get to unleash it’s maximum power.
St Ives Hydrating Body Lotion, Monetary And Fiscal Policy Ppt, Gerber Machete Jr Recall, Hamilton Beach Convection Toaster Oven 6 Slice, Digestive System Component, Shrimp Batter With Cornstarch, Firebush Plant Diseases, Donna Ludwig Age, Beech-nut Baby Food Lawsuit,